Best Cars For Teenagers
It is always a great thing to even have a car in the teenage! It is said that teenagers should have a car that gives poor mileage so that they cannot drive far away from home and features to be included are provisions for minimum distractions. Finding the best car for teenagers is certainly not a cake walk.
Well, it is already a remarkable idea for a parent to think about giving their son or daughter a new car (be it first hand or second hand). Normally, teenagers’ first car is the used car of their parents. So, one should consider themselves lucky enough that they are being given the privilege of buying a brand new car for themselves.
Best Cars for Teenagers
Features to see when buying the best car for teenagers
If you are a nervous and protective parent, you may want to consider certain features that are considered safe for rash teenagers. Find out here:
• It should not be outrageously expensive. You may be a generous parent but when it comes to the first car for your teen son or daughter, it should be chosen wisely.
• Choose a car that gives moderate mileage. This is to ensure that they are safe and do not drive far away from home. You may want to put a hold in that.
• Essentially should not have many seats provision. Now, this is quite obvious that maximum teens tend to be distracted easily as they do not concentrate fully when driving. So they should not have many people with them for distractions.
• If you are opting for second hand cars, check thoroughly about the updated and proper legal documents of the vehicles.
• It should necessarily have electronic stability and checked well before hand.
• Side airbags provide additional safety and security. This should necessarily be kept in mind that when selecting the best car for teens, this is to be kept in mind well.
Best car for teenagers: Note from Parents all across
Top cars for teens and first car buyers
It is worth mentioning here that buying the first car for teenagers is more than just the purchase. It includes a lot of emotions of parents; particularly it is like setting their bird free for the first time. It is like letting the baby fly for the first time by themselves. So it includes a lot of emotions.
Selecting the best car for teens not only becomes a necessity but a sign of emotion too. Parents from all across, as statistics says, get second hand used car for teenagers. Mostly it is a common scenario that guardians believe in best used cars for teens mostly.
Many a time it so happens that, cars that lack good crash protection and important safety technology is somehow found in the cars of teenagers. When, this decision is let for the teens to decide, they come up with ideas apparently that are unacceptable to parents mostly.
According to surveys done across places it is observed that more than 40 percent said that the vehicle the child used was purchased at the time when they first started to drive. Though maximum of these cars were used second hand cars. The rest were brand new cars.
Must include principles while buying the best car for teenagers
In order to avoid accidents parents must look for certain principles that should be in the vehicle while selecting the best car for teenagers. The recommended guidelines on teen cars are:
• Vehicles should have limited horsepower. Particularly, the best car for a teenager is that which does not have high horsepower. Teens tend to experiment with the limits. So it is best to set the limit only right!
• ESC or Electronic Stability Control should particularly be present. This feature helps to maintain control and reduces chances of skidding on curves and slippery roads. Also, decreases risks to certain levels.
• The car should NOT be a mini car. Small sized cars are light and are not safe. Heavier cars are best cars for teenagers as they provide better protection during a crash.
• Safety rating should be checked for the vehicle chosen. Vehicles with the best safety ratings are the best.
So, it seems that there are a lot to keep in mind before going forward to buying the first car for a teenager.
Reviews for best cars for teens
It is greatly observed from reviews that a lot of parents have selected heavy cars like small or midsized SUV’s for their kid. They are satisfied with the performances plus they think it to be safe.
On the other hand reviews also say parents are narrowing to budget cars when buying brand new cars for their kids too.
Needless to say, teenagers tend to drive rash so as to experiment with the limits of speed which can result to dangerous consequences. So, cars with controlled horsepower and limits are a good choice.
A lot of times kids fall prey to fatal accidents in lieu of their carelessness, so parents should be careful in particular before handling them a car at the first place.
You can check for available and best cars for teens all in the web. Given your budget and requirements you will definitely be provided with options to choose from. So, pick your choice!
A note to the teens
Consider yourself lucky if you are having a car of your own in such a tender age. You may not want to disappoint your parents for the faith they have shown in you. Of course if it is a brand new car the fun is doubled for sure but care should be taken while handling the vehicle. It is okay to have fun but it is to be kept in mind essentially that a car is no toy, so it has to be used properly.
Drive safely and follow all road rules. Do not neglect road rules and follow them in particular. It is a Must! Drive safe! Stay safe!
- Good First Cars: Ideal Rides for New Drivers
- Good First Cars for Guys – The Cool and Affordable Car List
- New Cars for 2016 – Introducing Monster Rides to Hit the Road
- 2016 Cars Coming Out – A New Breed of Cars Uncovered
- Insurance Simplified